Renowned for our informative, provocative, entertaining and educational presentations, if you want a dynamic keynote at your next partner conference, see what others have said.
Maureen Chong MInstAM, AMinstLM Chief Operating Officer
LMA P3 – The Practice Innovation Conference, Chicago, May 2018
Some 450 senior pricing, legal project management and related specialists from US law firms and further afield.
Below is a summary of attendee feedback for your session, Predictably Irrational: A Practical Look at Pricing Psychology (Why We Leave Money on the Table).
Average conference rating scale:
(5.00 - Strongly Agree, 1.00 - Strongly Disagree)
1. The topic of the session was relevant and applicable to my work in legal marketing: 4.94
2. Please rate the presenter(s) knowledge of the material: 5.00
3. Please rate the presentation skills of the presenter(s): 4.94
4. Would you recommend this session in the future?: 5.00
5. Session average: 4.97
- Best session I attended
- The presentation I will take the most from in this conference
- Amazing to me that legal industry lags other professional services in understanding the impact of human nature on decision making
- Richard was incredibly engaging and interesting. My favorite session of the day.
- Best session I attended all day. He had such a great presentation style, kept the content really interesting and shared some excellent insights that are really applicable to bring back to my firm.
- Interesting content, great presentation!
- Excellent material!!!!
- We need him back next year in a bigger room. The house was packed.
- Richard is a master at conveying simple, practical applications of complex theories.
LMA Headquarters & Education Team
"Really useful, practical sessions on some of the hot topics around pricing in Legal, delivered intelligently and passionately by Richard and his team, well worth the time!" Adrian Avanzato, Head of Pricing, Pinsent Mason
"Many who attended will have been familiar with aspects of a retainer fee arrangement but what Richard articulated with great clarity was the full range of benefits from such arrangements with very practical advice on how to make a success of them....I think mixing the content to appeal to different roles in the firm with a pricing interest is a great idea." - Chris Billington, UK Finance Director & COO, Bird & Bird
"The breakfast briefing was really very good. You are clearly very aware that you have to give the punters something of substance in order to demonstrate your excellence. You did that in spades" - Simon Fenton, Partner, Irwin Mitchell
"I just wanted to say thank you very much for setting up and inviting me to attend the first Pricing Forum. I think the Pricing Forum is a tremendous idea and I'm very much looking forward to attending the upcoming sessions" - Richard Henwood, Strategy & Governance Executive, Withers
"Made the trip down from Sheffield this morning for the pricing seminar -- was very worthwhile, with some great insights into the procurement process from a business development standpoint. I'll definitely pass on any information about the session you mentioned for BDMs coming up." - Laura Mitchell, Bid Executive, Irwin Mitchell
"Excellent breakfast session this morning, thank you. Please also thank your exceptionally brave procurement colleague who faced our wrath with such professionalism!" Robert Shooter, Partner, Head of Technology, Outsourcing & Privacy Group, FieldFisher